DMCA Notice for zeetv.xyz
zeetv.xyz is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and expects all users of the website to comply with the law as well. Accordingly, we have adopted and implemented the following DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on our website infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated copyright agent as follows:
Upon receipt of a proper DMCA notice, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and will take reasonable steps to notify the alleged infringer of the DMCA takedown request.
If you believe that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use such content, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [insert location] and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by our designated copyright agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member, or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.